Đầu tư Vàng - FOrex - Chứng khoán
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Keywords

youtube  

Latest topics
UseFul Resources
Học choi forex online mien phi tai day FxViet - Truy cap Blog chuyên về Forex tại FxBlog Dot InfoMột số nguồn tài nguyên Forex khác: https://www.youtube.com/dautuforexMr. Phuong FXWebsite tin tức ForexChuyen trang tu van kien thuc Forex - Trade.MoiGioiForex.ComVideo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sy2jBxNRgova ho tro tai khoan - Does the FAP Turbo Forex trade robot really work? This currency trading robot is an improvement of the previous best selling Forex robot, the Forex Autopilot software. FAP Turbo is made by 3 expert programmers and traders Steve, Mike and Ulrich along with the assistance of Marcus Leary.

Here are the 10 most viewed videos on YouTube in 2012

Go down

Here are the 10 most viewed videos on YouTube in 2012 Empty Here are the 10 most viewed videos on YouTube in 2012

Bài gửi by Admin Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:28 pm

1. "Gangnam Style"
Gangnam ... or rather the overall winner of the year 2012, but also in the history of YouTube is "Gangnam Style" that recognizes, at the time I write this, 1,355,654,144 (1 billion three hundred fifty five million) views. This song singer South coréeen "Psy", whose real name is Jai-Sang Park, was number one South Korean hits before knowing this global success thanks to its viral distribution on YouTube.

2 Carly Rae Jepsen -. Call Me Maybe

Call Me Maybe is a song by Canadian singer. In the staging of this video, the singer is trying to attract the attention of his young neighbor, who actually turns out to be gay at the end of the clip that has now reached over 412 million views on YouTube.

. 3 Somebody That I Used to Know - Walk off the Earth
This is the first success of the Canadian group created in early 2012, the real buzz and made ​​famous the group with over 80 million views in just 2 months on Youtube. In the original clip, the song is a cover of the title Gotye Somebody That I Used to Know , we see the five band members play on the same guitar. This video records, to date, more than 146 million views on YouTube .

4. Battle rap "between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney
Basically, a battle ("battle" in English) was organized between two rappers and / or clasheurs confrontation. Participants making rhymes, and improvised vannaient opponent. Voters were either a jury or the public (applause). Source: wikipedia
More than 57 million Internet users have seen this video that made ​​a huge buzz in the American presidential campaign.

Hidden Camera: 5.
Belgian advertising has been around the world and buzz with, to date, over 43 million views on Youtube ... Look:

6. Why you askin 'em all questions?
Why you ask yourself these questions? This is the question posed by this young American "humorist." My English, and what is more, my American unsatisfactory, if someone could bring me deeper into this video. I thank in advance ... Although I am not convinced of missing crucial information ... But this video has been seen to date, more than 44 million times on YouTube .

Lindsey Stirling Original 7. Dubstep Violin
Video clip of American composer and violinist, this video has been viewed over 49 million times on YouTube to date .

8. Respect on Facebook explained to my daughter
Video of a good father to his daughter explaining American good use abiding that you must have on the social network Facebook. This Youtube video has been viewed to date, more than 49 million times .

9. Stratos Mission (Red Bull Project)
This vidoe shows the exploit that made ​​the buzz of the end of 2012, where we see Baumgartner which amounts to approximately 39 km in the stratosphere over New Mexico (United States) in a flask helium before performing a free fall in a pressure suit and landing parachute. Number of YouTube views to date: more than 32 million.

10 Style YouTube Rewind 2012.

This video summarizes the previous 9 and was seen on YouTube, to date, more than 95 million times .

Admin
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 57

https://dautuvang.forumvi.com

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang